1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.”
Anonymous asked: Why are you even dating your boyfriend? You should find someone better.
Oh I don’t know, maybe because he’s the best boyfriend that I’ve had out of everyone I’ve dated? He makes me laugh & smile, sends me random pictures of cute animals, let’s me spend half of my weeks mooching off of his hot water and food at his apartment, cheers me up when I start to feel depressed again, gives me random nose and forhead kisses, hugs me everytime we see each other, talks to me loterally all day, makes fun of me in a cute way, helps me when I can’t yeah reach things, and makes me feel pretty, happy, and like someone really cares for me. So yeah, I have absolutely no reason to even look for someone better, since it’d be pretty much impossible to find.
Anonymous asked: What's your dream date?
Hmmm. I’d love to just rent out an evening in a fancy hotel. Idk why but I love hotels haha.
But I definitely want to go on a cruise for my honeymoon